A legal malpractice lawyer handles very serious situations involving a breach of duty by a lawyer, which results in damages to his or her client. Legal malpractice attorneys conduct themselves with care, skill and diligence during the legal proceedings. A legal malpractice attorney should be consulted if you feel that you have been a victim of legal malpractice.
A legal malpractice lawyer handles the legal side of cases in which an individual feels he or she is a victim of legal malpractice. Receiving a guilty verdict at trial, does not mean that there was legal malpractice at hand. In order to determine if you have a legal malpractice case, it's best to contact a legal malpractice attorney to help you figure out whether or not you have a legitimate case.
- Alaska population, 2005 estimate 663,661
- Alaska population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2005 5.9%
- Alaska population, 2000 626,932
- Alaska population, percent change, 1990 to 2000 14.0%
- Persons under 5 years old in Alaska, percent, 2004 7.6%
- Persons under 18 years old in Alaska, percent, 2004 28.7%
- persons 65 years old and over in Alaska, percent, 2004 6.4%