An adoption lawyer is a person who deals with the arrangements of placing children without families into families that are able to care for them. Adoption is a way of providing an opportunity for children to live a wonderful, happy, and healthy life. An adoption lawyer is needed when the biological parents of the child give up all rights and obligations with regard to their children. In more recent years adoption has become easier due to the fact that there are new methods for adoption.
In order to be eligible for adoption, the child must be under the age of 18 and not be returnable to his or her parents. If the child is married or was married, they cannot be adopted.
- Arizona population, 2005 estimate 5,939,292
- Arizona population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2005 15.8%
- Arizona population, 2000 5,130,632
- Arizona population, percent change, 1990 to 2000 40.0%
- Persons under 5 years old in Arizona, percent, 2004 7.8%
- Persons under 18 years old in Arizona, percent, 2004 26.9%
- persons 65 years old and over in Arizona, percent, 2004 12.7%