A DUI lawyer handles cases dealing with drinking and driving. A DUI lawyer can help the defendant reduce the charge of the DUI. If the driver is charged with a DUI, an attorney may be able to get them off without any jail time if it is their first offense. DUI attorneys also handle cases where a driver crashes their vehicle and causes damage to others. A DUI charge can be a very serious offense and in most cases will require a DUI attorney.
DUI lawyers handle the legal bureaucracy of cases involving drinking and driving. A drinking and driving offense is a very serious matter, therefore a DUI attorney should probably be consulted for legal advice. Though it might seem costly to hire a DUI lawyer, it is probably wise to do so since DUI attorneys specialize in drinking and driving cases.
- Arizona population, 2005 estimate 5,939,292
- Arizona population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2005 15.8%
- Arizona population, 2000 5,130,632
- Arizona population, percent change, 1990 to 2000 40.0%
- Persons under 5 years old in Arizona, percent, 2004 7.8%
- Persons under 18 years old in Arizona, percent, 2004 26.9%
- persons 65 years old and over in Arizona, percent, 2004 12.7%