An insurance lawyer is a kind of lawyer that handles all of the legalities of insuring an individual or business. Insurance attorneys should have a vast understanding of state insurance statutes. An insurance attorney can be called upon if you need legal advice in regards to your situation.
An insurance lawyer handles the legal bureaucracy involved in insurance law. If you are involved in a legal dispute involving insurance, contact an insurance attorney for formal legal advice. Insurance law can be difficult to understand, therefore an insurance lawyer should probably be consulted on any legal matters. Cost may drive an individual from hiring an insurance lawyer, but for professional legal advice, an insurance attorney should probably be contacted.
- California population, 2005 estimate 36,132,147
- California population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2005 6.7%
- California population, 2000 33,871,648
- California population, percent change, 1990 to 2000 13.6%
- Persons under 5 years old in California, percent, 2004 7.3%
- Persons under 18 years old in California, percent, 2004 26.7%
- persons 65 years old and over in California, percent, 2004 10.7%