A consumer fraud lawyer is an attorney that deals with the area of public law that involves relationships between individual consumers and businesses selling goods and services. A consumer fraud lawyer is also an individual that protects the consumer from deceptive and fraudulent sales practices. A consumer fraud attorney deals with product liability, privacy rights, unfair business practices, fraud, misrepresentation, and other consumer/business interactions.
A consumer fraud lawyer should be hired if there is a consumer fraud case against you as a business owner or if you are filing a consumer fraud case against a business owner. A consumer fraud attorney can help you sort through all of the legal portions of a consumer fraud claim. It might seem costly to hire a consumer fraud attorney, but it is probably a good idea because of the complex legalities involved in consumer fraud claims.
- Colorado population, 2005 estimate 4,665,177
- Colorado population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2005 8.4%
- Colorado population, 2000 4,301,261
- Colorado population, percent change, 1990 to 2000 30.6%
- Persons under 5 years old in Colorado, percent, 2004 7.4%
- Persons under 18 years old in Colorado, percent, 2004 25.6%
- persons 65 years old and over in Colorado, percent, 2004 9.8%