A personal injury lawyer is a type of lawyer that deals with an injury to a person and tries to obtain some sort of compensation for their injury. A personal injury attorney handles the legal portions of physical injuries sustained by their client. Some types of accidents that personal injury attorneys deal with are railroad accidents, airline and other common carrier accidents, construction or other workplace accidents. The injuries are usually a result of a dangerous or otherwise unsafe product and other injury causing situations.
A personal injury lawyer handles all of the legal bureaucracy involved in a personal injury case. A personal injury is when an individual is injured while performing a work related task. A personal injury lawyer can litigate through all of the paperwork to find the best option for their client. Cost might hinder a person from hiring a personal injury attorney, however for accurate legal advice a personal injury lawyer should be contacted.
- Colorado population, 2005 estimate 4,665,177
- Colorado population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2005 8.4%
- Colorado population, 2000 4,301,261
- Colorado population, percent change, 1990 to 2000 30.6%
- Persons under 5 years old in Colorado, percent, 2004 7.4%
- Persons under 18 years old in Colorado, percent, 2004 25.6%
- persons 65 years old and over in Colorado, percent, 2004 9.8%