A securities lawyer is a lawyer that deals with securities (shares of stock), debentures and bonds issued by corporations and governments. A securities attorney should have vast knowledge of both federal and state laws that regulate securities. Securities attorneys may provide legal counsel for any securities cases you may be facing.
A securities lawyer handles the legal bureaucracy involved in securities law. Securities lawyers handle cases in which an individuals or corporations securities are involved. A securities attorney can get you through all of the legal paperwork involved in securities cases. In securities cases, a securities lawyer should be consulted for legal advice.
- Connecticut population, 2005 estimate 3,510,297
- Connecticut population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2005 3.1%
- Connecticut population, 2000 3,405,565
- Connecticut population, percent change, 1990 to 2000 3.6%
- Persons under 5 years old in Connecticut, percent, 2004 6.1%
- Persons under 18 years old in Connecticut, percent, 2004 23.9%
- persons 65 years old and over in Connecticut, percent, 2004 13.5%