The purpose of a trademark attorney is to maintain the legal actions taken if a trademark is being used without authorization. The other purpose is to defend and consult with a client whose trademark is being used without permission. A trademark lawyer should be very familiar with the law for the state in which the claim occurred, since the laws vary from state to state. Trademark lawyers should be contacted for professional legal advice.
A trademark lawyer deals with the legal bureaucracy of formulating trademark agreements as well as defending trademark agreements. If you have a trademark that another source is using without your consent, a trademark attorney can consult with you and give accurate legal advice. If you are interested in trying to create a trademark of your own, it is probably wise to hire a trademark attorney.
- Connecticut population, 2005 estimate 3,510,297
- Connecticut population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2005 3.1%
- Connecticut population, 2000 3,405,565
- Connecticut population, percent change, 1990 to 2000 3.6%
- Persons under 5 years old in Connecticut, percent, 2004 6.1%
- Persons under 18 years old in Connecticut, percent, 2004 23.9%
- persons 65 years old and over in Connecticut, percent, 2004 13.5%