A defective products lawyer handles claims that allow an injured party to receive financial compensation from the manufacturer or seller of a defective product. Some of the common claims that defective products attorneys deal with are negligence, strict liability, breach of warranty, and a few various others. A defective products lawyer must also be very knowledgeable of each type of product liability claim in order to be successful.
A defective products lawyer should be hired to sort through the legal aspects of defective products. A defective product can be very dangerous to a person, therefore if you are involved in a defective products lawsuit, an expert defective products attorney should be present. Do not hesitate, have a defective products lawyer contact you.
- Georgia population, 2005 estimate 9,072,576
- Georgia population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2005 10.8%
- Georgia population, 2000 8,186,453
- Georgia population, percent change, 1990 to 2000 26.4%
- Persons under 5 years old in Georgia, percent, 2004 7.7%
- Persons under 18 years old in Georgia, percent, 2004 26.4%
- persons 65 years old and over in Georgia, percent, 2004 9.6%