A legal malpractice lawyer handles very serious situations involving a breach of duty by a lawyer, which results in damages to his or her client. Legal malpractice attorneys conduct themselves with care, skill and diligence during the legal proceedings. A legal malpractice attorney should be consulted if you feel that you have been a victim of legal malpractice.
A legal malpractice lawyer handles the legal side of cases in which an individual feels he or she is a victim of legal malpractice. Receiving a guilty verdict at trial, does not mean that there was legal malpractice at hand. In order to determine if you have a legal malpractice case, it's best to contact a legal malpractice attorney to help you figure out whether or not you have a legitimate case.
- Iowa population, 2005 estimate 2,966,334
- Iowa population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2005 1.4%
- Iowa population, 2000 2,926,324
- Iowa population, percent change, 1990 to 2000 5.4%
- Persons under 5 years old in Iowa, percent, 2004 6.1%
- Persons under 18 years old in Iowa, percent, 2004 23.0%
- persons 65 years old and over in Iowa, percent, 2004 14.7%