An education lawyer deals mainly with schools, school systems, and school boards involved in a legal case. The states and local subdivisions are primarily responsible for operating the nations public school system. Many state constitutions make the public schools a responsibility of the state or local government. As such, education lawyers should be consulted in such complex legal matters.
An education lawyer handles the legal bureaucracy involved in education lawsuits. Education law has many facets that an education attorney can provide legal advice on. If you are involved in a case regarding education law, an education attorney should be consulted. Even though cost might drive an individual from contacting an education lawyer, it is wise to have an education attorney on your side in such complex legal matters.
- Kentucky population, 2005 estimate 4,173,405
- Kentucky population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2005 3.2%
- Kentucky population, 2000 4,041,769
- Kentucky population, percent change, 1990 to 2000 9.6%
- Persons under 5 years old in Kentucky, percent, 2004 6.4%
- Persons under 18 years old in Kentucky, percent, 2004 23.6%
- persons 65 years old and over in Kentucky, percent, 2004 12.5%