A constitutional lawyer is an attorney that specializes in the foundational laws that govern various bodies of the government. A constitutional attorney deals with the implementation of the constitutional law of the United States. The three main branches of federal government that a constitutional attorney deals with are the executive, legislative, and judiciary.
A constitutional lawyer handles the legal bureaucracy of constitutional law. Constitutional law applies in all jurisdictions. Constitutional attorneys should be contacted if you are involved in a case involving constitutional law. Constitutional law can be very confusing. For legal advice it would probably be wise to consult with a seasoned constitutional lawyer.
- Maine population, 2005 estimate 1,321,505
- Maine population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2005 3.7%
- Maine population, 2000 1,274,923
- Maine population, percent change, 1990 to 2000 3.8%
- Persons under 5 years old in Maine, percent, 2004 5.1%
- Persons under 18 years old in Maine, percent, 2004 21.4%
- persons 65 years old and over in Maine, percent, 2004 14.4%