A discrimination lawyer deals with discrimination based on the intentional act of unfair treatment by race, ethnicity, gender, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, and age. Discrimination attorneys are also attorneys that must be very knowledgeable in the fifth and fourteenth amendments of the United States Constitution. If you have been a victim of any type of discrimination, you should consider contacting a discrimination lawyer.
A discrimination lawyer can help you get through all of the legal issues concerning discrimination. All forms of discrimination should not be tolerated. When there is a case involving discrimination, a discrimination attorney should be consulted. Even though it might seem costly to hire a discrimination attorney, it would be wise to at least explore your options.
- Maine population, 2005 estimate 1,321,505
- Maine population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2005 3.7%
- Maine population, 2000 1,274,923
- Maine population, percent change, 1990 to 2000 3.8%
- Persons under 5 years old in Maine, percent, 2004 5.1%
- Persons under 18 years old in Maine, percent, 2004 21.4%
- persons 65 years old and over in Maine, percent, 2004 14.4%