An Internet lawyer is a lawyer that handles the legalities of the Internet. Internet attorneys deal with conduct involving the use of the Internet. Internet lawyers also handle cyber crime, which can be very serious and require a qualified attorney. An Internet lawyer deals with electric commerce (e-commerce) as well as intellectual property rights, jurisdiction, choice of law, and privacy rights.
An Internet lawyer deals with all of the legal aspects of Internet laws. The Internet has become extremely large since it began, therefore many new Internet laws have been put in to place. If you have an online business that is doing well, contacting an Internet lawyer should be considered for any legal consultation. Though it might seem too expensive to hire an Internet lawyer, consulting with an Internet attorney can save you the trouble and time on having to learn about Internet law on your own.
- Massachusetts population, 2005 estimate 6,398,743
- Massachusetts population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2005 0.8%
- Massachusetts population, 2000 6,349,097
- Massachusetts population, percent change, 1990 to 2000 5.5%
- Persons under 5 years old in Massachusetts, percent, 2004 6.2%
- Persons under 18 years old in Massachusetts, percent, 2004 22.8%
- persons 65 years old and over in Massachusetts, percent, 2004 13.3%