A military lawyer is a lawyer that is involved in the legal actions of any military personnel that is accused of violating military statutes. Military attorneys help fight for individuals that have been accused of, or have been a victim of, a military crime. Military crimes can be very serious and a military attorney should be consulted if you feel that you have a case involving the military.
Military lawyers deal with all aspects of legal cases involving the armed forces, more specifically the military. If a military representative is involved in a legal case, a military lawyer is called upon for legal advice. Military attorneys do not only give advice but can also defend their clients against military related cases. Cases involving the military can be very serious, therefore a military lawyer should be consulted.
- Massachusetts population, 2005 estimate 6,398,743
- Massachusetts population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2005 0.8%
- Massachusetts population, 2000 6,349,097
- Massachusetts population, percent change, 1990 to 2000 5.5%
- Persons under 5 years old in Massachusetts, percent, 2004 6.2%
- Persons under 18 years old in Massachusetts, percent, 2004 22.8%
- persons 65 years old and over in Massachusetts, percent, 2004 13.3%