An insurance lawyer is a kind of lawyer that handles all of the legalities of insuring an individual or business. Insurance attorneys should have a vast understanding of state insurance statutes. An insurance attorney can be called upon if you need legal advice in regards to your situation.
An insurance lawyer handles the legal bureaucracy involved in insurance law. If you are involved in a legal dispute involving insurance, contact an insurance attorney for formal legal advice. Insurance law can be difficult to understand, therefore an insurance lawyer should probably be consulted on any legal matters. Cost may drive an individual from hiring an insurance lawyer, but for professional legal advice, an insurance attorney should probably be contacted.
- Michigan population, 2005 estimate 10,120,860
- Michigan population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2005 1.8%
- Michigan population, 2000 9,938,444
- Michigan population, percent change, 1990 to 2000 6.9%
- Persons under 5 years old in Michigan, percent, 2004 6.4%
- Persons under 18 years old in Michigan, percent, 2004 25.1%
- persons 65 years old and over in Michigan, percent, 2004 12.3%