A bankruptcy lawyer is needed when a person or business owes more money than they can afford to pay at the moment. The bankruptcy attorney will be needed if the person or business wants to file a chapter 11, chapter 12, chapter 13, or chapter 7 bankruptcy. Bankruptcy lawyers have become ever more needed in recent years. One of the reasons for bankruptcy lawyers being in such high demand is that there are too many enticing credit card offers.
If you are an honest individual that is unable to pay for his or her bills and are considering bankruptcy, you should consult with a bankruptcy lawyer. Bankruptcy lawyers can sort through all of the bureaucracy of filing for bankruptcy. Since bankruptcy laws vary by state, bankruptcy attorneys should be proficient in the areas they serve. Even though you may feel that you do not need a bankruptcy lawyer or it's too costly to hire a bankruptcy lawyer, it is probably wise to do so.
- Minnesota population, 2005 estimate 5,132,799
- Minnesota population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2005 4.3%
- Minnesota population, 2000 4,919,479
- Minnesota population, percent change, 1990 to 2000 10.3%
- Persons under 5 years old in Minnesota, percent, 2004 6.5%
- Persons under 18 years old in Minnesota, percent, 2004 24.3%
- persons 65 years old and over in Minnesota, percent, 2004 12.1%