A will and probate lawyer handles the paperwork and legal aspects involved in making up a will. Will and probate attorneys also handle the legal paperwork of an individual, after the individual has passed away. A wills and probate lawyer should also know the exact law for the state in which the claim occurred, since the laws vary from state to state. Wills and probate attorneys should be contacted for any formal legal advice.
A wills and probate lawyer deals with the bureaucracy of formulating wills and making sure the wills are followed by the inheritors. Wills & probate attorneys are called upon to formulate wills for their clients. Wills and probate lawyers also make sure that all of the documents involved in the wills are legal documents that can stand up in court.
- Mississippi population, 2005 estimate 2,921,088
- Mississippi population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2005 2.7%
- Mississippi population, 2000 2,844,658
- Mississippi population, percent change, 1990 to 2000 10.5%
- Persons under 5 years old in Mississippi, percent, 2004 7.2%
- Persons under 18 years old in Mississippi, percent, 2004 25.8%
- persons 65 years old and over in Mississippi, percent, 2004 12.2%