A contract lawyer is an attorney that handles the review and creation of legally enforceable contracts for individuals and businesses. A contract attorney also deals with four main issues: when and how the contract was formed, when can a party escape their obligations, what is the meaning of the terms, and circumstances in a breach of contract. A contract lawyer must also know the proper formatting of a contract in order to make it valid. Some of the items that need to be taken into consideration by a contract lawyer are: form, capacity, and consent.
A contract lawyer should be hired if you are involved in a contract dispute. A contract lawyer can give you insight on the legal bindings of a contract and advice as to what to look out for. A contract attorney can also formulate a contract if needed. A contract lawyer might seem costly to some but it is a good idea to hire one if you are formulating a legal agreement or filing a claim against another contract. Contract attorneys give legal advice about contract laws.
- Montana population, 2005 estimate 935,670
- Montana population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2005 3.7%
- Montana population, 2000 902,195
- Montana population, percent change, 1990 to 2000 12.9%
- Persons under 5 years old in Montana, percent, 2004 5.7%
- Persons under 18 years old in Montana, percent, 2004 22.5%
- persons 65 years old and over in Montana, percent, 2004 13.7%