A class action lawyer is an attorney that deals with a group of people that have been injured in the same way. A class action lawyer should have a full understanding of Rule 23 of the federal rules of civil procedure. A class action attorney can also be hired by a single person who has been harmed and be represented on behalf of everyone that was harmed in any way. A common case that class action lawyers see is that others that have been injured by the offending party, will get involved in the case as class members. A class action lawyer, if successful, can obtain compensation from the wrongdoers either through a settlement or by trial.
A class action lawyer should be hired to sort through the legal aspects of a class action lawsuit. If you are ever involved in a class action lawsuit, it is a good idea to have a class action attorney on your side representing you.
- Nebraska population, 2005 estimate 1,758,787
- Nebraska population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2005 2.8%
- Nebraska population, 2000 1,711,263
- Nebraska population, percent change, 1990 to 2000 8.4%
- Persons under 5 years old in Nebraska, percent, 2004 7.0%
- Persons under 18 years old in Nebraska, percent, 2004 24.9%
- persons 65 years old and over in Nebraska, percent, 2004 13.3%