A constitutional lawyer is an attorney that specializes in the foundational laws that govern various bodies of the government. A constitutional attorney deals with the implementation of the constitutional law of the United States. The three main branches of federal government that a constitutional attorney deals with are the executive, legislative, and judiciary.
A constitutional lawyer handles the legal bureaucracy of constitutional law. Constitutional law applies in all jurisdictions. Constitutional attorneys should be contacted if you are involved in a case involving constitutional law. Constitutional law can be very confusing. For legal advice it would probably be wise to consult with a seasoned constitutional lawyer.
- Nevada population, 2005 estimate 2,414,807
- Nevada population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2005 20.8%
- Nevada population, 2000 1,998,257
- Nevada population, percent change, 1990 to 2000 66.3%
- Persons under 5 years old in Nevada, percent, 2004 7.2%
- Persons under 18 years old in Nevada, percent, 2004 25.9%
- persons 65 years old and over in Nevada, percent, 2004 11.2%