Dog bite lawyers deal with a combination of city and county ordinances such as statutory law, state case law, and common law. Dog bite law attorneys also handle cases where someone is a victim to a dog bite. Dog bites can be very serious and may require a lot of medical attention. A dog bites attorney will represent an individual and try to get the proper compensation for the dog bite victim. Dog bites can happen at anytime, therefore you should contact a dog bites attorney in your area as soon as you become a victim.
Dog bite lawyers take on cases that deal with animal bites such as dog bites. An animal bite can be a very serious and dangerous occurrence, sometimes resulting in the death of a victim. If a victim falls prey to a serious animal bite, he or she may be able to file a lawsuit against the owner of the animal. A dog bite attorney can handle all of the legal aspects of filing the lawsuit. On the other hand, a dog bite lawyer can also defend the owner of the animal who committed the offense.
- New York population, 2005 estimate 19,254,630
- New York population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2005 1.5%
- New York population, 2000 18,976,457
- New York population, percent change, 1990 to 2000 5.5%
- Persons under 5 years old in New York, percent, 2004 6.5%
- Persons under 18 years old in New York, percent, 2004 23.8%
- persons 65 years old and over in New York, percent, 2004 13.0%