A military lawyer is a lawyer that is involved in the legal actions of any military personnel that is accused of violating military statutes. Military attorneys help fight for individuals that have been accused of, or have been a victim of, a military crime. Military crimes can be very serious and a military attorney should be consulted if you feel that you have a case involving the military.
Military lawyers deal with all aspects of legal cases involving the armed forces, more specifically the military. If a military representative is involved in a legal case, a military lawyer is called upon for legal advice. Military attorneys do not only give advice but can also defend their clients against military related cases. Cases involving the military can be very serious, therefore a military lawyer should be consulted.
- North Carolina population, 2005 estimate 8,683,242
- North Carolina population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2005 7.9%
- North Carolina population, 2000 8,049,313
- North Carolina population, percent change, 1990 to 2000 21.4%
- Persons under 5 years old in North Carolina, percent, 2004 7.0%
- Persons under 18 years old in North Carolina, percent, 2004 24.8%
- persons 65 years old and over in North Carolina, percent, 2004 12.1%