A patent lawyer handles the legal aspects of an individuals intellectual property rights. Patent attorneys deal with the patenting processes for inventors, in order to make their inventions exclusive to them. A patent lawyer should be contacted if you feel that you have an invention that requires a patent. In addition, patent attorneys also handle cases that involve unauthorized duplication of a patent and in doing so take the appropriate actions necessary.
A patent lawyer handles the bureaucracy of patent laws. A patent is a document granting an inventor exclusive rights for an invention. Obtaining a patent is a long and very difficult process, therefore a patent attorney should be hired for the patenting processes. Patent lawyers can also defend a client if their patent has been compromised without their consent. For accurate and up to date legal advice, a patent lawyer should be the answer.
- North Carolina population, 2005 estimate 8,683,242
- North Carolina population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2005 7.9%
- North Carolina population, 2000 8,049,313
- North Carolina population, percent change, 1990 to 2000 21.4%
- Persons under 5 years old in North Carolina, percent, 2004 7.0%
- Persons under 18 years old in North Carolina, percent, 2004 24.8%
- persons 65 years old and over in North Carolina, percent, 2004 12.1%