A copyright lawyer deals with the protections that are provided under United States law to authors of original works of authorship including literary, dramatic, artistic, musical, and a few other intellectual works. A copyright lawyer can also be beneficial if you feel that your copyrighted work has been used without your consent.
Copyright lawyers can assist with the legal portion of filing for a copyright They can also defend in a copyright infringement lawsuit. A copyright attorney can advise a client if the clients copyrighted work has been used without consent. If you have material that you want to be exclusive to you or your business, you should consider a copyright attorney. Consulting with a copyright lawyer can be extremely helpful, especially since the copyright field can be somewhat complicating.
- North Dakota population, 2005 estimate 636,677
- North Dakota population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2005 -0.9%
- North Dakota population, 2000 642,200
- North Dakota population, percent change, 1990 to 2000 0.5%
- Persons under 5 years old in North Dakota, percent, 2004 5.6%
- Persons under 18 years old in North Dakota, percent, 2004 21.9%
- persons 65 years old and over in North Dakota, percent, 2004 14.7%