Trade secret lawyers handle the legal aspects of cases involving a process, design, practice, or formula used and kept secret by a business. A trade secret attorney is hired if a companys trade secret has been copied. Trade secret attorneys work out all the paperwork in order to formulate a trade secret contract. A trade secret lawyer should also know the exact law for the state in which the claim occurred, since the laws vary from state to state. Trade secret lawyers should be contacted for all formal legal advice.
A trade secret lawyer handles the legal bureaucracy of creating a formal trade secret agreement as well as defending a party or individual if a trade secret contract has been compromised. If you are involved in any legal case regarding a trade secret, you should probably contact a trade secret attorney for legal advice. Though it might seem costly to hire a trade secret lawyer, it is worth doing so for legitimate legal advice.
- North Dakota population, 2005 estimate 636,677
- North Dakota population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2005 -0.9%
- North Dakota population, 2000 642,200
- North Dakota population, percent change, 1990 to 2000 0.5%
- Persons under 5 years old in North Dakota, percent, 2004 5.6%
- Persons under 18 years old in North Dakota, percent, 2004 21.9%
- persons 65 years old and over in North Dakota, percent, 2004 14.7%