A workers compensation lawyer deals with issues regarding work related injuries. Workers compensation attorneys are also consultants that are contacted for legal advice about a workers compensation claim. A workers compensation lawyer knows the exact law for the state in which the claim occurred, because the laws vary from state to state.
If you are ever injured at work, a workers compensation lawyer can give you the legal advice you need to file a claim. A workers compensation claim can take a while to be completed. A workers compensation attorney can advise you as to how you can be compensated for the time that you are unable to work due to your injury or injuries.
- North Dakota population, 2005 estimate 636,677
- North Dakota population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2005 -0.9%
- North Dakota population, 2000 642,200
- North Dakota population, percent change, 1990 to 2000 0.5%
- Persons under 5 years old in North Dakota, percent, 2004 5.6%
- Persons under 18 years old in North Dakota, percent, 2004 21.9%
- persons 65 years old and over in North Dakota, percent, 2004 14.7%