An immigration lawyer deals with matters related to the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 as well as other regulations that deal with immigration. An immigration attorney also handles cases where a person from another country, is trying to migrate to a new one in the hopes of a better life. Immigration attorneys must have exceptional knowledge in their field of law in order to be successful.
An immigration lawyer handles all of the bureaucracy involved in immigration cases. An immigration attorney deals with all of the legal procedures that are involved in the process of an individual becoming a legalized citizen. Immigration attorneys can also help when a persons citizenship is being questioned by the courts. Even though it might be costly to hire an immigration lawyer, for legitimate legal advice an immigration attorney should be consulted.
- Ohio population, 2005 estimate 11,464,042
- Ohio population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2005 1.0%
- Ohio population, 2000 11,353,140
- Ohio population, percent change, 1990 to 2000 4.7%
- Persons under 5 years old in Ohio, percent, 2004 6.4%
- Persons under 18 years old in Ohio, percent, 2004 24.3%
- persons 65 years old and over in Ohio, percent, 2004 13.3%