A municipal liability lawyer handles the legal aspects of delivering services such as water, police protection and administration of departments like the school system.
A municipal liability lawyer handles the legal bureaucracy of municipal liability law. Municipal liability lawyers handle cases in which municipal liability is involved. A municipal liability attorney can get you through all of the legal paperwork involved in municipal liability cases. In municipal liability cases, a municipal liability lawyer should be consulted for legal advice.
- Ohio population, 2005 estimate 11,464,042
- Ohio population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2005 1.0%
- Ohio population, 2000 11,353,140
- Ohio population, percent change, 1990 to 2000 4.7%
- Persons under 5 years old in Ohio, percent, 2004 6.4%
- Persons under 18 years old in Ohio, percent, 2004 24.3%
- persons 65 years old and over in Ohio, percent, 2004 13.3%