A securities lawyer is a lawyer that deals with securities (shares of stock), debentures and bonds issued by corporations and governments. A securities attorney should have vast knowledge of both federal and state laws that regulate securities. Securities attorneys may provide legal counsel for any securities cases you may be facing.
A securities lawyer handles the legal bureaucracy involved in securities law. Securities lawyers handle cases in which an individuals or corporations securities are involved. A securities attorney can get you through all of the legal paperwork involved in securities cases. In securities cases, a securities lawyer should be consulted for legal advice.
- Ohio population, 2005 estimate 11,464,042
- Ohio population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2005 1.0%
- Ohio population, 2000 11,353,140
- Ohio population, percent change, 1990 to 2000 4.7%
- Persons under 5 years old in Ohio, percent, 2004 6.4%
- Persons under 18 years old in Ohio, percent, 2004 24.3%
- persons 65 years old and over in Ohio, percent, 2004 13.3%