A defective products lawyer handles claims that allow an injured party to receive financial compensation from the manufacturer or seller of a defective product. Some of the common claims that defective products attorneys deal with are negligence, strict liability, breach of warranty, and a few various others. A defective products lawyer must also be very knowledgeable of each type of product liability claim in order to be successful.
A defective products lawyer should be hired to sort through the legal aspects of defective products. A defective product can be very dangerous to a person, therefore if you are involved in a defective products lawsuit, an expert defective products attorney should be present. Do not hesitate, have a defective products lawyer contact you.
- Oklahoma population, 2005 estimate 3,547,884
- Oklahoma population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2005 2.8%
- Oklahoma population, 2000 3,450,654
- Oklahoma population, percent change, 1990 to 2000 9.7%
- Persons under 5 years old in Oklahoma, percent, 2004 6.9%
- Persons under 18 years old in Oklahoma, percent, 2004 24.4%
- persons 65 years old and over in Oklahoma, percent, 2004 13.2%