A discrimination lawyer deals with discrimination based on the intentional act of unfair treatment by race, ethnicity, gender, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, and age. Discrimination attorneys are also attorneys that must be very knowledgeable in the fifth and fourteenth amendments of the United States Constitution. If you have been a victim of any type of discrimination, you should consider contacting a discrimination lawyer.
A discrimination lawyer can help you get through all of the legal issues concerning discrimination. All forms of discrimination should not be tolerated. When there is a case involving discrimination, a discrimination attorney should be consulted. Even though it might seem costly to hire a discrimination attorney, it would be wise to at least explore your options.
- Oklahoma population, 2005 estimate 3,547,884
- Oklahoma population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2005 2.8%
- Oklahoma population, 2000 3,450,654
- Oklahoma population, percent change, 1990 to 2000 9.7%
- Persons under 5 years old in Oklahoma, percent, 2004 6.9%
- Persons under 18 years old in Oklahoma, percent, 2004 24.4%
- persons 65 years old and over in Oklahoma, percent, 2004 13.2%