A municipal liability lawyer handles the legal aspects of delivering services such as water, police protection and administration of departments like the school system.
A municipal liability lawyer handles the legal bureaucracy of municipal liability law. Municipal liability lawyers handle cases in which municipal liability is involved. A municipal liability attorney can get you through all of the legal paperwork involved in municipal liability cases. In municipal liability cases, a municipal liability lawyer should be consulted for legal advice.
- Oklahoma population, 2005 estimate 3,547,884
- Oklahoma population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2005 2.8%
- Oklahoma population, 2000 3,450,654
- Oklahoma population, percent change, 1990 to 2000 9.7%
- Persons under 5 years old in Oklahoma, percent, 2004 6.9%
- Persons under 18 years old in Oklahoma, percent, 2004 24.4%
- persons 65 years old and over in Oklahoma, percent, 2004 13.2%