A landlord and tenant lawyer handles cases that deal with renting and leasing of property. Landlord and tenant attorneys also handle legal cases that deal with the property right of the owner, renter, or leaser. A landlord and tenant attorney may be needed to settle any type of legal action involving a renter or leaser. If you are ever in a legal case involving rental or lease agreements, a landlord and tenant lawyer should probably be called upon for legal advice.
A landlord and tenant lawyer handles all of the legal bureaucracy that involves landlord and tenant laws. Landlord and tenant lawyers are hired when landlords are having problems with their tenants and need legal guidance. A landlord and tenant attorney should also possibly be hired if you are a tenant and have legal troubles with your landlord. A landlord & tenant lawyer should probably be contacted for any formal legal advice.
- Puerto Rico population, 2005 estimate 3,865,280
- Puerto Rico population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2005 n.a.%
- Puerto Rico population, 2000 n.a.
- Puerto Rico population, percent change, 1990 to 2000 n.a.%
- Persons under 5 years old in Puerto Rico, percent, 2004 6.6%
- Persons under 18 years old in Puerto Rico, percent, 2004 74.3%
- persons 65 years old and over in Puerto Rico, percent, 2004 12.1%