A securities lawyer is a lawyer that deals with securities (shares of stock), debentures and bonds issued by corporations and governments. A securities attorney should have vast knowledge of both federal and state laws that regulate securities. Securities attorneys may provide legal counsel for any securities cases you may be facing.
A securities lawyer handles the legal bureaucracy involved in securities law. Securities lawyers handle cases in which an individuals or corporations securities are involved. A securities attorney can get you through all of the legal paperwork involved in securities cases. In securities cases, a securities lawyer should be consulted for legal advice.
- Puerto Rico population, 2005 estimate 3,865,280
- Puerto Rico population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2005 n.a.%
- Puerto Rico population, 2000 n.a.
- Puerto Rico population, percent change, 1990 to 2000 n.a.%
- Persons under 5 years old in Puerto Rico, percent, 2004 6.6%
- Persons under 18 years old in Puerto Rico, percent, 2004 74.3%
- persons 65 years old and over in Puerto Rico, percent, 2004 12.1%