Tax lawyers handle cases that deal with the taxing of an individual by the government. The IRS is responsible for enforcing the internal revenue laws and a tax attorney should be called upon when dealing with the IRS. A tax lawyer will give a client legal advice for their dealings with the IRS. A good tax attorney has a vast knowledge of the internal revenue code which makes up all federal tax laws.
Tax lawyers deal with a very touchy issue in the government, tax. A tax lawyer can give accurate legal advice about the tax laws if they are called upon for such information. Tax cases can be a very serious matter when it involves big companies and corporations and cases that involve lots of money. In such cases a tax attorney should be present to sort through all of the bureaucracy involved in tax cases.
- Puerto Rico population, 2005 estimate 3,865,280
- Puerto Rico population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2005 n.a.%
- Puerto Rico population, 2000 n.a.
- Puerto Rico population, percent change, 1990 to 2000 n.a.%
- Persons under 5 years old in Puerto Rico, percent, 2004 6.6%
- Persons under 18 years old in Puerto Rico, percent, 2004 74.3%
- persons 65 years old and over in Puerto Rico, percent, 2004 12.1%