Tax lawyers handle cases that deal with the taxing of an individual by the government. The IRS is responsible for enforcing the internal revenue laws, and a tax attorney should be called upon when dealing with the IRS. A tax lawyer will give a client legal advice for their dealings with the IRS. A good tax attorney has a vast knowledge of the internal revenue code, which makes up all federal tax laws.
Tax lawyers deal with a very touchy issue in the government, tax. Tax lawyers can give accurate legal advice about the tax laws if they are called upon for such information. Tax cases can be very serious matters when they involve big companies and corporations that deal with large sums of money. In such cases, a tax attorney should be present to sort through all of the bureaucracy that is involved in tax cases.
- Rhode Island population, 2005 estimate 1,076,189
- Rhode Island population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2005 2.7%
- Rhode Island population, 2000 1,048,319
- Rhode Island population, percent change, 1990 to 2000 4.5%
- Persons under 5 years old in Rhode Island, percent, 2004 5.7%
- Persons under 18 years old in Rhode Island, percent, 2004 22.6%
- persons 65 years old and over in Rhode Island, percent, 2004 13.9%