A DWI lawyer handles cases that deal with drinking and driving, specifically, driving while intoxicated. A DWI lawyer can help the defendant reduce the charge of the DWI. If the driver is charged with a DWI, an attorney may be able to get them off without any jail time if it is their first offense. DWI attorneys also handle cases where a driver crashes their vehicle and causes damage to others. A DWI charge can be a very serious offense and in most cases will require a DWI attorney.
DWI lawyers handle the legal bureaucracy of cases involving drinking and driving. A driving while intoxicated offense is a very serious matter, therefore a DWI attorney should be consulted for any professional legal advice. Though it might seem costly to hire a DWI lawyer, it is a good idea to do so since DWI attorneys specialize in driving while intoxicated cases.
- South Carolina population, 2005 estimate 4,255,083
- South Carolina population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2005 6.1%
- South Carolina population, 2000 4,012,012
- South Carolina population, percent change, 1990 to 2000 15.1%
- Persons under 5 years old in South Carolina, percent, 2004 6.7%
- Persons under 18 years old in South Carolina, percent, 2004 24.4%
- persons 65 years old and over in South Carolina, percent, 2004 6.4%