A lemon law lawyer handles legal cases that help prevent consumers from falling victim to defects in an automobile. Lemon law lawyers also know which vehicles are eligible and ineligible. Lemon law attorneys should be consulted if your vehicle is showing signs of being a lemon. Lemon law lawyers handle all aspects of automobiles which are still under manufacturers warranty when they are defective and for which you should be compensated for.
Lemon law lawyers deal with the legal bureaucracy of lemon law regulations. Lemon law attorneys are needed for consumers who have purchased a defect or a “lemon” from an owner or dealership. A lemon law lawyer should be contacted as soon as you feel you are victim of a so called lemon. Though it might seem costly to hire a lemon law lawyer, for professional legal advice, it is a good idea to do so.
- South Carolina population, 2005 estimate 4,255,083
- South Carolina population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2005 6.1%
- South Carolina population, 2000 4,012,012
- South Carolina population, percent change, 1990 to 2000 15.1%
- Persons under 5 years old in South Carolina, percent, 2004 6.7%
- Persons under 18 years old in South Carolina, percent, 2004 24.4%
- persons 65 years old and over in South Carolina, percent, 2004 6.4%