A patent lawyer handles the legal aspects of an individuals intellectual property rights. Patent attorneys deal with the patenting processes for inventors, in order to make their inventions exclusive to them. A patent lawyer should be contacted if you feel that you have an invention that requires a patent. In addition, patent attorneys also handle cases that involve unauthorized duplication of a patent and in doing so take the appropriate actions necessary.
A patent lawyer handles the bureaucracy of patent laws. A patent is a document granting an inventor exclusive rights for an invention. Obtaining a patent is a long and very difficult process, therefore a patent attorney should be hired for the patenting processes. Patent lawyers can also defend a client if their patent has been compromised without their consent. For accurate and up to date legal advice, a patent lawyer should be the answer.
- South Carolina population, 2005 estimate 4,255,083
- South Carolina population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2005 6.1%
- South Carolina population, 2000 4,012,012
- South Carolina population, percent change, 1990 to 2000 15.1%
- Persons under 5 years old in South Carolina, percent, 2004 6.7%
- Persons under 18 years old in South Carolina, percent, 2004 24.4%
- persons 65 years old and over in South Carolina, percent, 2004 6.4%