A constitutional lawyer is an attorney that specializes in the foundational laws that govern various bodies of the government. A constitutional attorney deals with the implementation of the constitutional law of the United States. The three main branches of federal government that a constitutional attorney deals with are the executive, legislative, and judiciary.
A constitutional lawyer handles the legal bureaucracy of constitutional law. Constitutional law applies in all jurisdictions. Constitutional attorneys should be contacted if you are involved in a case involving constitutional law. Constitutional law can be very confusing. For legal advice it would probably be wise to consult with a seasoned constitutional lawyer.
- South Dakota population, 2005 estimate 775,933
- South Dakota population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2005 2.8%
- South Dakota population, 2000 754,844
- South Dakota population, percent change, 1990 to 2000 8.5%
- Persons under 5 years old in South Dakota, percent, 2004 6.7%
- Persons under 18 years old in South Dakota, percent, 2004 24.8%
- persons 65 years old and over in South Dakota, percent, 2004 14.2%