A consumer fraud lawyer is an attorney that deals with the area of public law that involves relationships between individual consumers and businesses selling goods and services. A consumer fraud lawyer is also an individual that protects the consumer from deceptive and fraudulent sales practices. A consumer fraud attorney deals with product liability, privacy rights, unfair business practices, fraud, misrepresentation, and other consumer/business interactions.
A consumer fraud lawyer should be hired if there is a consumer fraud case against you as a business owner or if you are filing a consumer fraud case against a business owner. A consumer fraud attorney can help you sort through all of the legal portions of a consumer fraud claim. It might seem costly to hire a consumer fraud attorney, but it is probably a good idea because of the complex legalities involved in consumer fraud claims.
- Vermont population, 2005 estimate 623,050
- Vermont population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2005 2.3%
- Vermont population, 2000 608,827
- Vermont population, percent change, 1990 to 2000 8.2%
- Persons under 5 years old in Vermont, percent, 2004 5.0%
- Persons under 18 years old in Vermont, percent, 2004 21.7%
- persons 65 years old and over in Vermont, percent, 2004 13.0%