A workers compensation lawyer deals with issues regarding work related injuries. Workers compensation attorneys are also consultants that are contacted for legal advice about a workers compensation claim. A workers compensation lawyer knows the exact law for the state in which the claim occurred, because the laws vary from state to state.
If you are ever injured at work, a workers compensation lawyer can give you the legal advice you need to file a claim. A workers compensation claim can take a while to be completed. A workers compensation attorney can advise you as to how you can be compensated for the time that you are unable to work due to your injury or injuries.
- Wisconsin population, 2005 estimate 5,536,201
- Wisconsin population, percent change, April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2005 3.2%
- Wisconsin population, 2000 5,363,675
- Wisconsin population, percent change, 1990 to 2000 9.6%
- Persons under 5 years old in Wisconsin, percent, 2004 6.1%
- Persons under 18 years old in Wisconsin, percent, 2004 23.7%
- persons 65 years old and over in Wisconsin, percent, 2004 13.0%